The primary purpose of the Business and Marketing Honor Society of New York State is to recognize those students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in a secondary business/marketing program.
- Students must be currently enrolled in business/marketing (fall and/or spring).
- Seniors: Must complete 3 units in business/marketing by the end of the current school year.
- Sophomores/Juniors: Must complete 2 units in business/marketing by the end of the current school year (student should be planning to continue for at least one additional credit prior to graduation).
- GPA Business/Marketing Courses B+
- GPA Overall B-
Students selected for recognition will have also demonstrated both in the classroom and through extracurricular involvement:
- Character (evidenced by teachers attesting to this quality).
- Leadership (evidenced by committee chair positions, officer/chair or other lead positions in student organizations, civic/community leadership roles, etc.).
- Service (evidenced by volunteer activities in the school and/or community, etc.)
Business & Marketing Honor Society of New York State
Rocky Point Honor Society Members